Recipes are better with Red Gold
Our Red Gold Menu Solutions & Recipes are made with our own, high-quality products in mind. Try them out and taste the Red Gold Difference!
Crispy tater tots topped with tender sliced beef coated in a smokey mesquite BBQ sauce and finished off with creamy jalapeno queso and fresh Pico de Gallo. For an extra kick, add crispy fried onions and spicy pickled jalapenos.
25 oz. AdvancePierre™ Sliced Beef (thawed)
10 oz. Red Gold® Naturally Balanced BBQ Sauce
10 oz. Land O Lakes® Mucho Queso™ Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
20 oz. Tater tots
5 oz. Pico de Gallo
2.5 oz. Crispy Fried Onions
2.5 oz. Pickled Jalapenos
- Place thawed Sliced Beef in a single layer on a 2-inch hotel pan – breaking up any large pieces – and cook at 350°F for 20-22 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Drain off excess fat after cooking.
- Mix heated Sliced Beef and BBQ Sauce until beef is completely coated, then hold in warmer at 145°F until ready to build Totchos
- Arrange frozen Tater Tots on parchment lined sheet pan and cook at 450°F for 10-15 minutes (or to manufacturers instructions). Hold in hot box until ready to build Totchos
- Heat the Jalapeno Cheese Sauce in a saucepan and hold until ready to build Totchos
To Build Totchos:
In serving container, layer in the following order
- Tater Tots
- #10 scoop (3 oz.) of BBQ Sliced Beef
- 1 oz. Jalapeno Queso
- Use a 0.5 oz. ladle to top with Pico de Gallo
- For an optional extra kick, top nachos with 0.25 oz each of crispy onions and pickled jalapenos
To make your own Pico de Gallo from scratch, simple combine 1 cup each of diced onions, diced green peppers and diced tomatoes and mix completely with 1/4 cup of lime juice and 2 Tbsp of chopped cilantro. Store fresh Pico under refrigeration for up to 3 days.
LAND O LAKES® Mucho Queso™ Jalapeno Cheese Sauce - Product Code 39941
AdvancePierre™ Sliced Beef - Product Code 10000097870
Red Gold® Naturally Balanced BBQ Sauce - Product Code RED0A1Z